Last year before my escape from the Terrordome I started planning on how to fulfill one of my dreams, attending a Yoga retreat. Along with a month long trip to Greece this was one of the few things on my “To do by 40” list I hadn’t achieved. Three years ago I wasn’t sure how to even go about it, then I was introduced to my favorite Yogi Tracye, of By Tracye (and everything else Yoga in the city) and knew her retreat was the only one for me! Sadly, grown up life and responsibilities took priority and I can’t go this year, but there’s still time for you to make your dreams of Yoga on the beach come true.
On August 22nd, Tracye and her amazing team will be hosting an exclusive yoga and culinary journey affectionately called “Haven” in Tamarindo, Costa Rica
You will explore your yoga practice, your way, while nourishing your body and awakening your taste buds with the best cuisine Costa Rica has to offer. You will rest, relax, and be catered to in all of the exquisite ways you deserve. Welcome to haven.
Retreat will include:
• Premier concierge service
• Morning & sunset yoga and meditation classes bytracye (All levels)
• Private yoga consultations, instruction and practice resources
• Three customized, gourmet, locally sourced meals per day featuring world-class haven private chef Jean-Luc Taulare*
• Fresh cooking demonstrations
• Costa Rican raw chocolate making workshop by internationally acclaimed chocolate maker, Henrik Bodholdt
• Group Excursions & Activities
• Private Local Transportation
• Private Costa Rica Airport Transfer
There are exactly 2.5 spots left and you should hurry, so register now so I can live through you vicariously! For more information and to register for this great opportunity visit Retreats, By Tracye